Maine Parent Federation July Webinar: Self Advocacy, Services & Technology for Adults with Disabilities
Self Advocacy, Services & Technology for Adults with Disabilities
WEDNESDAY JULY 8TH 10:00 VIA ZOOM & FACEBOOK
Attendees will learn about;
* Barriers experienced by adults with disabilities in getting services that support living independently and productively in their communities,
* COVID related issues & self-advocacy strategies to
* How to use person-centered planning, reasonable
accommodation and grievances as advocacy tools,
* How adults are using Telehealth services in Maine,
* The results of a recent survey of Maine community service
* Assistive technology (AT) services, resources and funding in
* Success stories about adults with intellectual disabilities
from the Maine DDC iPad Project.
Presenters: Lauren Mille, Esq, Disability Rights Maine, Marco Orlando, Speaking Up for Us, Alan Kurtz, PhD, Center for Community Inclusion and Disability Services, Kathy Adams OTL, ATP, MaineCite Director, Rachel Dyer, Maine DDC, Associate Director.
If you have any questions, call Maine Parent Federation at 800-870-7746 or E-mail: email@example.com.